Project Manager or Estimator
Lehman Daman is looking for a well-qualified Project Manager / Estimator. This position will complete preconstruction, estimating and project management services to assigned customers and projects across multiple markets. Actively seek out new opportunities and customers. Manage safety, cost, schedule, customers, subcontractors, changes and quality.
Interested parties should email their resumes to email@example.com
- Pre-Construction Services
- Project management and purchasing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of safety best practices and procedures
- Demonstrated customer relationship, estimating, and project management skill
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Ability to react quickly to requests of customers and superintendents
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to meet a customer, identify needs, provide high level budgeting, negotiate project terms then manage the construction of the project, including issuing subcontracts, design contracts and directing supervision. Manage project from initial call to completion.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to “wear multiple hats”.
- Three (3) or more years of experience working in the construction industry.
- History of managing multiple projects and customers at the same time.
- An associate’s degree or higher education in a construction or engineering related field is required.
Lehman Daman Construction Services, Inc. is an EEO Employer