Lehman Daman Construction Services is seeking a superintendent for a commercial general contractor specializing in small additions, ground-up facilities, tenant renovations and miscellaneous projects. Industries serviced include education, medical, industrial, retail, office and restaurants.
Interested parties should email their resumes to email@example.com.
- Daily on-site management of construction projects
- Safety focus – maintaining company safety culture and jobsite requirements. Lead by example. Individual most possess a passion for safety excellence.
- Responsible for managing project schedule, cost and quality.
- Direct communication with subcontractors, suppliers and owners.
- Self-perform carpentry-type items, such as doors, door hardware, blocking, toilet accessories and partitions.
- Keep required paperwork on project, such as daily reports, timesheets, safety audits and as-built drawings.
- Ability to be a positive and effective day-to-date on site leader of construction projects.
- 10-Hour OSHA training (30-Hour preferred)
- Knowledge of basic technology (email, mobile phones, digital photos)
- Ability to communicate effectively to owners and workers
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Knowledge of all trades involved in a construction project.
- Project management skills with a hands-on management approach
- Ability to diagnose and fix minor repairs
- Three (3) years-minimum experience managing work as a foreman and/or superintendent
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required.
Lehman Daman Construction Services, Inc. is an EEO Employer